Thursday 9 August 2012

freedom

hmm... after i see this picture.. this picture is give me something feel that I NEED A FREEDOM.
free from assignment, free from my stress, free from everything with no problems,no stress,no sadness. the picture of this birds is just like me.. I NEED A FREEDOM while the kids looking is just like he is watching me and not let me free from the cage.  the cloud represent things that i wana do, and the sky represent that the world is big for us to explore more. 

last few week i phone my mom permission to  go for vacation. but.... the answer is still "NO"
i wonder why since primary till now. the answer is still no.?
primary school = she say i have the chance to go when i m in university
secondary school=the same excuses
university= u still have the chance to go.dont worry..
and end up have a argue with my mom..haizz..
~~~~~ never give up~~~~

but i never give up...
i call up my mom again the day after...
i try to persuade her and give her a good reason to go..
i told to her,  i will promise will be better the next , and promise will take care of myself .
and tell her all the plan.
my mom satisfied ~
and yeayyy.. i m going this coming sem break.. with my friend LANGKAWI.



No comments:

Post a Comment