Wednesday 29 August 2012

assignment


today went for digital photography presenation. i like one of my friend art work and he present it very well. his title is beggars. and he shoot the beggars daily life. i like one of his photo which is really bring a meaningful meaning for me. that image of the photo is there is a beggars sleeping on the floor.but there are 2 woman pas by but just ignore the beggars.
this photo really tells me that the feeling of being ignore is brings the word loneliness. everyone need cares by their friends and family as same as beggars. why cant our people donate or help out them instead of ignore them? they are beggar and just waiting for hope for a person to give them a least some food. We also need hope.

in my opinion my hope is UTAr. UTAr give me hope to have a good opportunity to get a good job. is just like the begars. their hope is us. a helpful person to help them. i realize that without utar train me to have a lot of assignment. i  will still blur with my job... i m getting enjoy with the subject compare to lasttime..every subject utar have are really useful and helpful to me. i m so appreciate all the subject i learned. and after i learnd and earn a lot of money. beggars hope will be me. i will help them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment