Thursday 30 August 2012

Sacrifice~i love parents.

last saturday i went to pasar malam to shoot for my digital photography last assignment. which is require a story line. i went there a my first time i realize they are so friendly and kind. they are willing for me to shoot them. i really thx them a lot for coperate with me because my tutor say i have improvement compare to lastime. other thna shooting. i also have a little communication with them. i realize that the main purpose they are here is to earn money for their family member and their children education to have a good future. i found that they are really love and care their family. and majority of they said is because of Children education. i m really agree with their parents. Education is really important to us. without education we will not have a good future. without our parents support we will not have a good job. Our parent work hard under the sunny day also because of us. this makes me feel that i should love my parent so much.
This is Why i m here. I m so thankful to my family member to support my education althouth they have reach old stage. i will study hard to reach my target goal to be a wedding planner and open a wedding gallery. after that, when i want to married. i want to design and plan everything by myself and invite my parent to attend my wedding and makes them feel that They are not regret after all their hardwork earning money for me to study.


No comments:

Post a Comment