Thursday 23 August 2012

my new mouse for my laptop

i just bought cheap cheap rm9.90 mouse. i realize that mouse is just like something that help me and lead me to the reaching point..  without the mouse, i think i cant even do my assignment. expecially when do Ai or photoshop. is just like something that cant able to help me finish till i bought a mouse. Mouse can be as my parents and also my tutor /lecture. they give me education, they give me knowledge to help me reach my dream. my occupation.
just like my previous mouse.= i use it for a long time ago. and he accompany me  go through a lot of assignment. but now spoilt.... i m  slightly miss my mouse just like how i love my parents.
 so i should love and take good care of my mouse and not spoil anymore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment