Sunday 24 June 2012

my first experience

this is my digital photography shooting for my assignment frozen and motion. i found that this technique is the most hard for new leaner. almost one whole day i capture this balloon effect and tried for 4-5 times and also the last balloon. at 5th time i almost wanna give up .i couldn't catch the right timing. what a lucky day, i catch at  the right timing for my last chance.
i m so touched after successfully shoot this picture. all the handwork are worth.

this also thanks for my friend help.she help me to handle the balloon.  but today ms didn't choose this picture... @@ quite disappointed but is OK. . maybe the lighting is not nice. at least i experienced this type of effect before... 

after playing with this technique i found that i started to love this subject.. i love to shoot things that is beautiful and colourful. after that day.whenever i go out for shopping i also will bring along my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment